Struggling with Math? Don’t think you’ll be able to pass your class? Try this highly efficient Graphing Scientific Calculator to give you the best chance of achieving an A in math! This great new learning tool is already used by teachers to explain math to students in a way that makes it more clear. Having one of your own at home means you’ll get through homework faster and let you understand what you have learned.
Math may not be your favorite class, but this graphing calculator can help spark your interest and give you a better understanding of mathematical concepts. It will help you develop math skills by seeing the calculations on screen, helping you with problem solving and critical thinking, which is important for your future academic success.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to [email protected]
* Simple and complex fractions, mixed numbers
* Square root, cube and higher roots
* Exponent, logarithms ln(), log(), log[base]()
* Trigonometric, hyperbolic and inverse functions
* Complex numbers
* Binary, octal and hexadecimal numbers
* Physical constants (PRO)
* User constants and functions (PRO)
* Function values, slopes, roots, critical points and intersections
* Polar and logarithmic coordinate systems
* Implicit polynomial functions up to 2nd degree (conic sections)
* Parametric functions
* 3D graphs (PRO)
Algebra and more
* Linear and quadratic equations solver
* Approximate roots of higher polynomials
* Systems of linear equations
* Polynomial division, expansion, factoring
* Linear, absolute and quadratic inequalities solver
* Matrix and vector operations
* Probability and statistics
* Calculus, derivatives, limits, definite integrals
Exact values for trigonometric functions sin(60°) = 1/2*sqrt(3)
Polar form for complex numbers 1∠30°, hold i to enter ∠
Visual editing (beta), enable in Settings > Calculator
Fractional part - frac(1.5) = 0.5
Gamma function and related -
gamma(x)/Γ(x), lngamma(x)/lnΓ(x), digamma(x)/ψ(x)
New permissions are for optional video ads.
You can choose to watch video ads to earn PRO time.
This is only available to some users at this moment.