Graphing Calculator by Mathlab is a scientific graphing calculator integrated with algebra and is an indispensable mathematical tool for students from high school to those in college or graduate school, or just anyone who needs more than what a basic calculator offers. It is designed to replace bulky and costly handheld graphing calculators and works on virtually any Android phone or tablet.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to [email protected]
* Simple and complex fractions, mixed numbers
* Square root, cube and higher roots
* Exponent, logarithms ln(), log(), log[base]()
* Trigonometric, hyperbolic and inverse functions
* Complex numbers
* Binary, octal and hexadecimal numbers
* Physical constants (PRO)
* User constants and functions (PRO)
* Function values, slopes, roots, critical points and intersections
* Polar and logarithmic coordinate systems
* Implicit polynomial functions up to 2nd degree (conic sections)
* Parametric functions
* 3D graphs (PRO)
Algebra and more
* Linear and quadratic equations solver
* Approximate roots of higher polynomials
* Systems of linear equations
* Polynomial division, expansion, factoring
* Linear, absolute and quadratic inequalities solver
* Matrix and vector operations
* Probability and statistics
* Calculus, derivatives, limits, definite integrals
Android 7.0 support
Output format for complex numbers, Settings > Calculator
Exact values for trigonometric functions sin(60°) = 1/2*sqrt(3)
Polar form for complex numbers 1∠30°, hold i to enter ∠
Visual editing (beta), enable in Settings > Calculator
New permissions are for optional video ads.
You can choose to watch video ads to earn PRO time.