If you're looking for a graphing calculator app that works smoothly and seamlessly, you've found it! Graphing Calculator by Mathlab is a scientific graphing calculator integrated with algebra and is an indispensable mathematical tool for students in elementary school to those in college or graduate school, or just anyone who needs more than what a basic calculator offers. It is designed to replace bulky and costly handheld graphing calculators and works on virtually any Android phone or tablet.
Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate results of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to [email protected]
* Simple and complex fractions, mixed numbers
* Square root, cube and higher roots
* Exponent, logarithms ln(), log(), log[base]()
* Trigonometric, hyperbolic and inverse functions
* Complex numbers
* Binary, octal and hexadecimal numbers
* Physical constants (PRO)
* User constants and functions (PRO)
* Function values, slopes, roots, critical points and intersections
* Polar and logarithmic coordinate systems
* Implicit polynomial functions up to 2nd degree (conic sections)
* Parametric functions
* 3D graphs (PRO)
Algebra and more
* Linear and quadratic equations solver
* Approximate roots of higher polynomials
* Systems of linear equations
* Polynomial division, expansion, factoring
* Linear, absolute and quadratic inequalities solver
* Matrix and vector operations
* Probability and statistics
* Calculus, derivatives, limits, definite integrals
Android 7.0 support
Output format for complex numbers, Settings > Calculator
Exact values for trigonometric functions sin(60°) = 1/2*sqrt(3)
Polar form for complex numbers 1∠30°, hold i to enter ∠
Visual editing (beta), enable in Settings > Calculator
New permissions are for optional video ads.
You can choose to watch video ads to earn PRO time.