Interval Timer 4 HIIT Training is an invaluable countdown timer for all people interested in workout and training. Just set up any number of workout and rest intervals and you're ready to maximize your training results.
It doesn't matter what kind of workout you do - whether you run, use it for cycling, sprint, tabata, weight lifting, HIIT training, some cardio, boxing or martial arts. It is suitable also for lots of "home workout / training" like the ones you can find all over the Internet! It can also fully substitute your physical HIIT interval timer you'd otherwise need to carry in the gym. It can even be used during study or cooking! The best thing is that this app is always with you, because it's on your phone.
Just set your own training schedule the with the number of rounds, workout time and the rest time. Before the actual exercise you can also set up the preparation time and after you finish your workout use the relax time for the cool-down period. Import, Export, Download and Upload your training plans!
http://itimer.info - This site is a great addition to Android app itself. You can find here all the information about the Interval Timer, some tips & tricks, all the user uploaded training plans and many more. Check it out after you're done with your workout.
Interval Training Timer 4 HIIT will:
- Logs each of your training
- Gives you awards as you workout
- Allows you to set own workout sounds, vibrations and colors
- Is ready for import and export of your exercises, stats and awards to SD card or internal storage
- Allows you to download and upload the training to the Internet
- And share them with the world!
- Combine various training into one long session in Extended Training
You don't know what HIIT is?
High-intensity interval training describes an exercise composed of HIIT techniques. HIIT workout sessions generally consist of a warm up period, then several repetitions of high intensity exercise separated by a medium intensity exercise for recovery, then a cool down period. The number of repetitions and length of each depends on the exercise, but may be as little as three repetitions with just 20 seconds of intense exercise. [wikipedia]
Tip: If you hear the counter through the external speakers even when the headphones are plugged in - you can always go to the preferences and un-check the "Use alarm volume".
Tip: If your background music is disrupted with every sound timer makes, you just have to disable "use alarm volume" in options.
If you are willing to help me translate this app into your language, send me an email ;)
Free AD supported version!
Workouts, Statistics and Awards export is now done via share. Import can be done automatically from file or email attachment. This will make the change of devices a breeze.
Fix of Materialish design for Android 2.3.3
- Layouts are cleaner and should scale better.
- "Original" design was replaced by "Material-ish" design.
- Most of the icons are now in hi-res.
- Added possibility to remove ADs and unlock full version features via code or promotion.