Very simple yet highly effective app for learning Japanese alphabets: Hiragana and Katakana. Unlike other similar apps it is based on our state of the art algorithm that estimates your ability to retain knowledge over time and suggests what Kana sybmols you may need to repeat each time you start the app. It makes maintaining your knowledge effective and effortless.
Good news: The Free version of the app from now on will include full sets of Kana symbols including diacritics and digraphs!
There is also iPhone version of the app available from iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/learn-hiragana-katakana/id665721310?mt=8&uo=4
- Few minor fixes of performance-related issues
- Most importantly: From now on the Free version replaces the discontinued paid version and includes full sets of Kana symbols including diacritics and digraphs
- Landscape orientation support for tablets
- A bit neater UI
- Minor bugfixing
- About screen containing some explanations has been added
- Rare "Double tap crash" issue resolved
- Selected mode is saved between runs now
- Few small visual enhancements