i-nigma turns your camera into a sophisticated barcode reader. Thanks to exceptionally quick and robust scanning, it is regularly ranked as top performer in this category.
Features of the i-nigma reader:
◇ Scan QR, DataMatrix and UPC/EAN (a.k.a. "Supermarket") codes
◇ Additional codes available with our SDK (details below) include: PDF 417, Micro QR, Code 39, Code 128, Codabar/NW7, Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF), QRcode Models 1&2
◇ Scan colored and creative barcodes
◇ Scan reversed codes (bright patterns on dark background)
◇ All codes are scanned simultaneously - no need to preset barcode types
◇ The i-nigma Shopper compares prices of books, games, CDs and many more products at leading online retailer sites such as Amazon and eBay
◇ Scan QR and DataMatrix codes off printed material as a quick and easy way to access video, news, music, sweepstakes or any mobile content.
◇ Share scanned codes through Facebook, Twitter and other social networks
◇ Share scanned codes through SMS
◇ Create QR codes on screen for scanning and sharing by other devices
◇ Scan vCards or MECARDs, and save to phone contacts
◇ Scan Geo barcodes and open them on Map
◇ Scan Calendar barcodes and save them to phone calendar
◇ Will access your contacts or calendar ONLY FOLLOWING YOUR EXPLICIT REQUEST !
◇ Multi lingual support: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Hungarian.
Based on 3GVision's barcode decoding engine, which has become the de-facto standard for Japanese handsets, the i-nigma Barcode Reader SDK is licensed to many mobile developers. For more details go to http://www.3gvision.com/QR-Barcode-Reader-SDK.html.
We also offer mobile marketers the i-nigma Campaign Manager, an end-to-end solution for creating, managing and tracking mobile barcode activity. See http://www.i-nigma.com/CampaignManager.htm.
Notes on privacy and permissions:
1. Privacy in our society is an important principal for 3GVision and as such, we have a standing commitment to the protection of your privacy.
2. Our policy is that i-nigma is fully respectful of your privacy and hence the data we collect is anonymous and will only be reported in the aggregate.
3. We prohibit the use of any personally identifying information or data without your prior consent.
4. GPS location is used to give you more relevant local information when available. You can turn off GPS location in the i-nigma Settings menu
- enhanced short urls support
- improved colored barcode detection