Transfers invitations from ICS files and similar formats in the Google Calendar.
ICS files are used for example for invitations with Lotus Notes.
+ If necessary, please forward the invitation to an e-mail address.
+ The open invitation email and click on the ICS attachment.
+ The fields found to be transmitted in the form of the Google calendar.
The application is not listed in the application launcher.
Interaction with the application only via corresponding attachments.
You can remove the application as usual from the application manager.
In case of errors such as crashes or something similar, please send us an e-mail with a calendar file (*. ics, *.ifb, *.iCal, *.iFBf, ...).
In our view, is the only reason for a crash, a calendar-file, the file does not meet the specifications. We will try to fix the problem with the next version.
* Full Day Appointments (I think it's by the Missing DTSTART-row or DTEND-row in the Calendar File)
Time / Timezone:
* Only the Date/Time Code from the DTSTART-/DTEND row
* The Sign's '' should not be used. The Reason is, that some Calendar use HTML. This App looks for HTML-Tags and try to remove it.
* At this time only the Fields Start-Time, End-Time, Description, Location and Summary are transfered to the Calendar-form.
We respect your privacy.
Therefore the application is designed to manage without permission.
Works now with 4.2.2.
Hope I doesn't import old fixed bugs.
* multiple appointments in one file won't imported
(hope that I can fix it soon)
* timezone not correctly imported
(I have no Idea at this time, how I should fix it.
Something what's working with one ics file,
doesnt work with another.)