ID3Fixer can help to fix garbled ID3 tags of music.
Support two mode.
1. Fix tags in music files permanently.(Suggested)
2. Fix Android database only, does not affect the music files.
ID3Fixer support multi-select and fix a batch of files. ID3Fixer can read the ID3/WMA/MP4 tags(artist name, album name, song's title, etc..) with the charset you assigned, and you can preview the results before apply to prevent wrong operation.
Support to select music by folder.
If you found some songs that could not be fixed, please send the sample file to me, and I will try to fix it, thanks.
ID3Fixer support ID3v1, ID3v2, MP4 and WMA tag.
p.s. If the method to write tags does not work, and no error message pop out, maybe your device does not support to reading Unicode tags.
Currently support charset: English, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Japanese, Korean, Eastern European, Cyrillic, Western European, Greek, Turkish, Hebrew, Arabic, Baltic, Vietnamese, South European, Thai, Russian, Unicode.
If you need any charset that does not in the list, please email me or left the message in the comment, I will add it in the next release.
Add Hebrew translations, thanks aviel ghermezian and his team.
Support multilingual, English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Hebrew.
Tag: id3, tag, music, mp3, mp4, wma, covert to unicode.
- Fix folder name issue if browsing to root folder
- Fix some crash issues on special device
4.0.0 Major release.
- All new UI
- Wizard mode, more easy to use
- Support to edit all tags in Wizard mode
- Support all audio types (include mp3, mp4, wma, etc..)