Editor Picked by AppEggs.com. Check out the latest review about Image Editor here:
This app is a powerful and free image editor designed to be the Android alternative to Windows' Photoshop or Gimp. It supports cool effects, multiple projects/tabs, layers and action history. There is also the popular Image 2 Wallpaper function to quickly set photo as wallpaper, and it can be used just as an image viewer, photo editor or icon editor.
You can do all the usual canvas or free layer manipulation such as resize, crop, brush drawing, erase, draw shapes, bucket fill, select, copy, paste, delete, move, align, rotate, flip and more.
Adjust brightness, contrast and saturation with filters or apply effects such as sharpen, blur or bump, just to name a few. Undo and redo are available, and you can also save a set of actions to re-apply them later.
Change images taken with you camera or from your mobile phone, then share them with friends on Instagram or Facebook.
Includes support for Samsung multi-window.
Feel free to give us your feedback by mail or comments on the market to help us improve this photo editor app.
New in v1.6.9:
- Fixed not being able to open images through external apps;
New in v1.6.8:
- Fixed a bug when opening images;
New in v1.6.7:
- Added color picker for effect properties;
- Added option to buy a No-Ads extension;
New in version 1.6:
- 15 awesome new fonts to write with;
- Combined rotate and scale into transform tool;
- Improved filters properties;
- You can now open images using Share;
- Added two new frame collections;
- Fixed various bugs;