InternetDisk is a file server solution that saves every file that is created in the office.
InternetDisk is a software that is specialized in enterprises that cooperation via sharing individual/department/project files is essential.
InternetDisk lets enterprise to integrate and manage all the files by saving in the internal server, and use them safely and with convenience.
Now you can try it on your own Android OS!
InternetDisk Application Features:
1) File Download: Download files or open files within the application which are stored in InternetDisk.
2) Limit File Accessing: A security function that limits unauthorized users from classified files.
3) Previewing Documents: Preview stored files in InternetDisk without downloading.
- Supported Documents: doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, xlsx, hwp
4) Upload iPhone Photo Album: A function to upload pictures and videos saved in iphone Photo Album to InternetDisk.
5) Share/Forward Files: Share or forward files in InternetDisk by URL or Email.
6) Comment Files: Write or view comments of files stored in InternetDisk.
※ After installing the application, you have to login by entering the company’s private InternetDisk address in [URL]
There are more advanced functions in the web version of InternetDisk – various kinds of “File Explorers”, “Guest Folder” to share files with external resources, “Backup”, “Virtual Driver” that links ISO image to virtual CD-ROM and “Virus Checking” using ALYac anti-virus when files are transferred.
If you want to try InternetDisk first, register in InternetDisk demo website (http://www.internetdisk.co.kr/product/trial.php) and try it.
Minor bug fixes.