Very sorry for the down time guys. O2 and Tesco messaging should work now. Any other major issues will be fixed as soon as possible.
Provides quick and easy use of your free web text(SMS) from Irish mobile providers Meteor,Vodafone,o2, 3, eMobile and Tesco mobile. O2 UK and Telenor Serbia are also supported
If you have a problem or a question please email [email protected]
as there is no way to respond to comments
- Send web texts for Meteor, O2, Vodafone, Three, eMobile, Tesco Mobile, O2 UK and Telenor Serbia
- Create contact groups for sending messages to multuiple people
- Send real SMS for numbers that don't work with web text (e.g. 5xxxx numbers) or if web text is not working
- Schedule messages
- Long press the send button to temporarily override the default account and send with another account
- Assign a contact to an account so that all messages sent to that contact to be sent using the chosen account
- Add signatures to messages
The app requires permission to write APN settings to work around connectivity problems with Vodafone's network.
Vodafone now requires that a 'captcha' image be completed before sending the first text of a session. The image will pop up and can be completed within the app. This should not have to be done for every text
Three customers must register with the Three network's new webtext system at http://webtexts.three.ie and update their account in the app with their new pin to continue sending messages
Released back on to Playstore - further releases coming soon
Fixed O2 messaging
Fixed Tesco messaging
Improved handling for Vodafone messaging including automated captcha handling with OCR. Make sure the Sending method setting is set to 'Via server'
O2 should work while abroad