More than just a cheat sheet or reference, the jQuery Pro Quick Guide provides beginners with a simple introduction to the basics, and experts will find the advanced details they need. Loads of extras are included: syntax, variables, operators, conditionals, looping, events, exceptions and more.
The jQuery properties/functions/methods are categorized and searchable. Each detailed information screen contains a description, parameters, examples, browser compatibility, and more. In addition, most of the examples include the actual output.
The jQuery properties/functions/methods are broken into the following categories:
Along with the following additional information:
- jQuery Introduction
- Conditionals (if, if...else, if...else if...else, switch)
- Looping (for, while, do...while, for...in)
(covers jQuery v1.9.1)
* No internet connection necessary! Works off-line *
- Fixed issue with small text on high density screens
- Minor corrections / updates to content
- Updated to jQuery v1.9.1
- Added search feature