JunOS Pulse is the deprecated client from Pulse Secure, please migrate from to the new Pulse Secure Client
For information related to notable changes while migrating from Junos Pulse to Pulse Secure Client, please refer to http://kb.juniper.net/KB29722
JUNOS PULSE FOR ANDROID – APP DESCRIPTION
Secure your Android-based mobile life with Juniper Networks® Junos® Pulse! Junos Pulse secures connectivity to your corporate web-based applications via Juniper Networks SSL VPN gateways. And, Junos Pulse delivers mobile security, to protect your Android devices from mobile malware, viruses, and spyware, as well as from device loss or theft, preventing device damage, and loss and exploitation of sensitive user or corporate data. Junos Pulse secures mobility by combining secure enterprise connectivity with comprehensive mobile security and device management.
1. Juniper Networks SA Series SSL VPN Appliances or MAG Series Junos Pulse Gateways running Junos Pulse Secure Access Service. For more information about supported gateways and Android versions, please read the Supported Platforms guide at: http://www.juniper.net/support/products/pulse/mobile/
2. Junos Pulse Mobile Security Suite, which is required to activate and enforce comprehensive mobile security and device management.
Check with your IT department to ensure that your network is ready for Junos Pulse!
• Safe, secure access to web-based applications, enterprise networks, and bookmarks via an encrypted SSL tunnel between the app and the SSL VPN gateway. Users can access bookmarks enabled on the SSL VPN gateway.
• Secure access to corporate email through Outlook Web Access.
• Real-time antivirus protection using heuristic on-device scanning of all stored, incoming or outgoing files via any input/output means, and Secure Digital (SD) card content.
• Background scanning of all network traffic and interfaces for malware, viruses and spyware.
• Anti-theft/Anti-loss protection, including support to remotely locate, track (via GPS), lock, wipe, or sound alert on a lost or stolen device.
• Remote commands to alert and take action (remote device lock and/or wipe), or to track a device on detecting a change in or removal of SIM card.
• Backup and restore of contacts and calendar events stored on your device.
• Granular, centralized security policy administration and configuration for IT administrators.
• Purpose-built for mobile devices, with minimal CPU, battery and memory usage.
Follow this link below for an FAQ on support policies for Junos Pulse for Google Android.
JunOS Pulse is the deprecated client from Pulse Secure, please migrate to the new Pulse Secure Client
Build 184.108.40.206337 :
New platform support:
Android L: Pulse M5.0r8 is compatible with android L
Known Issues in PulseM5.0R8 on Android L:
On an android L device, after uninstall and reinstall of the client, VPN fails due to an android issue. Reboot the device.
For details on known issues and issues fixed please refer to the documents @: