Let's Draw is an Android adaptation of the well-known board game Pictionary. As Pictionary, Let's Draw is a game designed to be played in person with friends and/or family.
- It can be played in both English and Spanish.
- It contains more than 1600 words in English and more than 2000 in Spanish. Therefore, you can play for hours without getting a single word repeated.
- Up to 6 teams can play a game simultaneously.
- The available time to draw a word is configurable.
- The difficulty of the words to draw is also configurable (normal and kid difficulties).
- The graphical interface is simple, clean and easy to use. Besides, the game includes rules about how to play and offers an interactive help that can be activated from the Options menu.
- It is integrated with the Heyzap social network.
How to play
Playing this game requires at least 2 teams of at least 2 players each. The maximum number of teams that can play simultaneously is 6.
The game is divided in rounds and each round is played by one team: firstly team 1, secondly team 2...
At each round, a member of the playing team receives a word that he will have to draw for his team-mates. The player must try to make his team-mates guess the word without drawing letters or numbers, without talking or making gestures and of course, within the established time (by default, 45 seconds).
When all the teams have played the same number of rounds, the team with the largest number of successful guesses wins.
If you want to support the Let's Draw project and remove the game ads, get the full version for less than 1€.
- Added option to play in English: more than 1600 words.
- Added more than 300 new words to the Spanish version.
- Added functionality to make the game remember the configuration parameters of the last played game.