This app was designed with one goal in mind: it's your data, send it directly to whomever you want. They're your photos, your music, your contacts. (PLEASE NOTE: this is not torrent-style sharing).
With Listables, you can share your favortie MP3 when you're out with a friend, or email vCard contacts to your relatives, or post a list of your favorite apps to a forum.
No need for a social website, cloud computing, or some silly gesture-flick or bump of your phone -- just direct sharing.
See full feature list below for specific features.
Please feel free to leave suggestions in the comments or email me with feature ideas/requests/issues.
Please consider donating by downloading Listables - Donate from the Market.
It's only $2. Less than a cup of coffee in most places.
Donating helps free up my time to work on Listables, since I am just one developer here at Lost Packet Software
- Share audio files / MP3s over Bluetooth
- Create playlists from shared audio files
- Share app-lists over Bluetooth with direct market links
- Share contacts over Bluetooth, and add them to your address book
- Share photos over Bluetooth
- Search any list: music, apps, contacts or images
- Save & load m3u playlists for audio files
- Save & load custom app-lists
- Save contacts as CSV (comma seperated values)
- Save contacts as vCards
- Generate app-lists in HTML, BBCode, XML & plain-text
- Generate QRcodes by long-pressing apps & contacts
- Long-click to preview-listen to music
- Long-click to preview images
- Long-click to quick-copy email & phone numbers from contacts
- Copy contact-lists to the clipboard
- App-lists have direct links to Android Market on the Web and on the Phone
- Links to AppBrain & Androlib.com
WiFi and background data (sync) can sometimes interrupt Bluetooth connections. Listables does have an auto-reconnect feature but it's not perfect. If you're having trouble with Bluetooth connections, try disabling WiFi and background data temporarily.
keywords: refer, apps, lists, share, bluetooth, backup, send, referrer, save, QRcode, App-sharing, music, images, photos, email, csv, vcard, mp3, file-sharing, m3u, playlists, barcode, app-lists, contacts, appbrain, androlib, music-sharing, contact-sharing, p2p, Phone2Phone, pictures, songs, data-sharing
Similar to: Bump, Hoccer, Dropbox, App-referrer, AppList, thrutu
- Fixed FC on copying lists/contacts
- Fixed a rare FC in contacts
-Shows installed apps on loaded/received lists
-Date appended to filenames
-Removed old code potentially causing FCs in Pictures section
-Protections against FCs saving contact CSV files w/ missing/invalid values
-Save QR codes
-App list sorts alphabetically
-HTML is utf-8
-For Bluetooth, be sure both phones have latest version
-Note: If you have 1000+ contacts things may be unstable
-Any issues please email me!