With the Lloyds Mobile Banking app you can carry out your banking whenever it suits you. Using the app is very secure and easy. Main features include:
• Log on with just 3 characters from your memorable information
• Check your balances and transactions whenever you want
• Make transfers and payments to new or existing recipients
• Everyday Offers – Click, shop, enjoy. View and activate offers on the move. Earn as you spend
• Apply for a wide range of products including Loans, Credit Cards and Savings accounts
• Find a nearby Lloyds Bank branch, Cashpoint® or LINK ATM
THE FIRST TIME you use this app, you’ll need to set it up by registering your device.
• An up-to-date phone number registered with us
• A Lloyds Bank UK personal, Islands personal or sterling international account
• Internet Banking User ID, password and memorable information
• A device that is not rooted
KEEPING YOU SAFE ONLINE
We use the latest online security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy. As a Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking customer, you automatically benefit from our online and mobile banking guarantee. You can find further information about our fraud guarantee by checking the Security FAQs in this app or by visiting http://www.lloydsbank.com/security.asp
We know security is important to you and we want you to feel safe online. When you receive emails from us we will always greet you personally using your title and surname and include either the last 4 digits of your account number or the last part of your postcode '*** 1AB'. For text alerts, check they come from LLOYDSBANK.
For Android versions earlier than Lollipop: We are aware that customers with ART (Android runtime) enabled on their device may experience issues when using this app. If you are affected by this, please disable ART in your device settings.
Mobile Banking is available to our UK personal (and some Channel Islands, Isle of Man and WorldWide Service) Internet Banking customers. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Terms and conditions apply.
Everyday Offers is available to Lloyds Bank UK personal current account customers with a debit/credit card aged 18+ who bank online.Terms and conditions apply.
When you use this app we collect non-personally identifiable location data for security purposes, to help combat fraud,fix bugs and improve the services we can provide in the future.
In the UK the Branch/ATM finder uses location based services. We, LINK Scheme and Google may access data about your location (i.e. GPS signals from your mobile device) which can be used to approximate your location (such as your mobile ID).
Cashpoint® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc.
Lloyds Bank plc (registered in England and Wales (no. 2065), registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN). Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Holders of accounts in Jersey, the Bailiwick of Guernsey and the Isle of Man can find compensation scheme details and other relevant information at http://international.lloydsbank.com/
**Customers using certain tablet devices may experience issues logging on with the latest update of this app - we’re currently working on a fix. In the meantime, Mobile Banking can still be accessed securely via an internet browser**
• We’ve introduced a new menu to help you navigate the app quicker and easier as well as help you access features that may have been harder to find in the past such as standing orders, activating your card for use abroad, card replacement and ordering a new PIN.