MailDroid is a Webdav/POP3/IMAP Idle Push mail client written from the ground up and and not based on the stock mail client.
This is the Pro version of MailDroid and contains NO ads. The pro version does contain some extra features that are not available in the ad version. Support for the pro version is the same as for the ad version (email only and no phone).
PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND TRY THE AD VERSION BEFORE BUYING. THE AD VERSION IS FREE!!!!
"For Android™ users looking for the best alternative to the stock mail client, it would be difficult to look beyond MailDroid, and it's what we now use ourselves" - App2Review.com
ACTIVESYNC AND CALENDAR IS NOT SUPPORTED YET!
SPAM SUBSCRIPTION (IN-APP PAYMENT) DOES NOT CARRY OVER FROM AD TO PRO.
*INSTRUCTIONS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE USING THE AD VERSION*
1. Export your settings to your SD card from the menu, settings, import/export, export screen. Please be sure to click select all at the bottom of the screen or select one by one what to export. NOTE: Starting with version 3.24 you can now export out your pop3 emails in MBox format to export and import through different versions of MailDroid using the backup pop3 menu item under settings.
2. Uninstall MailDroid Ad version (you don't need it anymore and can uninstall it at any point)
3. Install MailDroid Pro
4. On the accounts screen, import your settings using import legacy if you exported settings prior to 2.90 or choose import if you are on version 2.90 and above.
IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH YOUR LICENSE, PLEASE EMAIL ME AND INCLUDE YOUR GOOGLE ORDER NUMBER.
1. MailDroid Pro does not require the extra permissions required for ads
2. MailDroid Pro does not require the extra ad required files and is therefore a smaller file
3. MailDroid Pro uses less memory and cpu because no ads are shown
4. MailDroid Pro uses less bandwidth and data because no ads are shown
*ADDITIONAL FEATURES IN PRO*
1. Up/Down arrow in email to move to next or previous emails
2. Volume Hardware buttons to move to next or previous emails
3. Ability to set where to go after deleting an email (next/previous or back to inbox)
4. Two Widgets
5. Switch between 3 icons when adding the counter widget
6. More will be coming....
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
REGARDING PERMISSIONS: Feel free to email us if you have any questions about any of them.
NOTE: Working on the new navigation, please keep sending us feedback!
+ Added support for Apex Launcher/Notifier
+ Added support for Nova Launcher/TeslaUnread
+ Added support for Dashclock widget
+ Added support for Lightflow
+ Changed folders to images from Unicode
+ Added a reset folders option under advanced in case of duplicate folder issues
+ Bug fixes