Struggling with Math? Don’t think you’ll be able to pass your class? Try this highly efficient Scientific Graphing Calculator to give you the best chance of achieving an A in math! This great new learning tool is already used by teachers to explain math to you in a way that makes it more clear. Having one of your own at home means you’ll get through homework faster and let you understand what you have learned.
Math may not be your favorite class but with just this Calculator, it can help spark your interest and give you a better understanding of mathematical concepts. It will help you develop Math skills by seeing the calculations on screen, helping you with problem solving and critical thinking, which is important for your future academic success.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to [email protected]SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR
• Arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
• Square root, cube and higher roots (hold √ key)
• Exponent or power, use x^ key, (x^2)
• Logarithms ln(), log(), log[base]()
• Trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
• Hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
• Inverse functions (hold direct function key)
• Complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
• Derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^ key)
• Scientific and engineering notation (enable in menu)
• Percent mode
• Binary, octal and hexadecimal numbers, 0b1010, 0o123, 0xABC
• Save and load historyGRAPHING CALCULATOR
• Multiple functions graphing
• Implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
• Polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
• Parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
• Function roots and critical points. Select the checkbox on the left from the function to show points coordinates on the graph, click the graph-button on the upper menu to display coordinates as a list.
• Graph intersections
• Tracing function values and slopes
• Slide to scroll
• Pinch to zoom
• Fullscreen graphs (PRO)
• Function tables
• Save graphs as images
• Save tables as csv
• 3D graphs (PRO)FRACTION CALCULATOR
• Simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
• Mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
• Use parentheses (1+2)/(3+4)=3/7 ALGEBRA CALCULATOR
• Linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
• Quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
• Approximate roots of higher polynomials
• Systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
• Polynomial long division
• Polynomial expansion, factoring
• Linear and quadratic inequalitiesPROBABILITY AND STATISTICS
• Hold n! key to enter functions, double tap dot to enter comma
• Combinations nCr(5,2)=10
• Permutations nPr(5,2)=20
• Sample A=[1 2 3 4 5]
• Sample B=[2 3 4 5 6]
• Sum sum(A) = 15
• Average avg(A) = 3
• Median median(A) = 3
• Sample variance var(A) = 2.5
• Population variance varp(A) = 2
• Standard deviation stdev(A) = 1.58..., stdevp(A) = 1.41...
• Covariance cov(A,B) = 2.5
• Correlation corr(A,B) = 1 MATRIX CALCULATOR
• Matrix and vector arithmetic operations
• Vector cross product, dot product (hold *) and norm
• Matrix determinant, inverse, transpose and trace functionsLIBRARY
• Physical constants (PRO)
• User defined constants and functions (PRO)
• Save expressions for future reference
Statistics functions, hold n! key to enter.
A=[1 2 3 4 5]
B=[2 3 4 5 6]
sum(A) = 15
avg(A) = 3
median(A) = 3
var(A) = 2.5
varp(A) = 2
stdev(A) = 1.58...
stdevp(A) = 1.41...
cov(A,B) = 2.5
corr(A,B) = 1