An application designed to teach anyone willing to learn about Android development. The app is for Android beginners with little to no experience and goes alongside a Moodle course created for the Garland Independent School District (GISD) students.
If you would like access to this course, email me at [email protected]
so I can send you the course material (the original website is listed below but only available to GISD students).
• How to use Eclipse
• XML Programming
• User Interface Design
• Android Activity Lifecycle
• Android Layouts
• Much, much more!
Optimized for small, medium, large and extra large screen sizes so the app looks great on any device!
• Added items to Spinner
• Added Units 5-6, Single and Group Project, Where to Publish, Resources, Moodle shortcut, rewrote animations, preferences and text throughout plus much more!
• Changed icon
• Added sound when clicking About Developer
• Faster animations
• Updated ListView tutorial
• Centered Unit 2 buttons
• Added Transitions, Animations, Menu, About, Sounds, Slide-Speed
• Increase bottom margin for Units' title text
• Decreased Units' title text