An application designed to teach anyone willing to learn about Android development. Originally a Moodle course created for the students of Garland Independent School District (GISD), this course is now completely free and available at http://mapp-develop.appspot.com/
• How to use Eclipse
• XML Programming
• User Interface Design
• Android Activity Lifecycle
• Android Layouts
• Much, much more!
Optimized for small, medium, large and extra-large screen sizes so the app looks great on any device!
For GISD students: http://geo2dev.garlandisd.net/course/view.php?id=92
• Added items to Spinner
• Added Units 5-6, Single and Group Project, Where to Publish, Resources, Moodle shortcut, rewrote animations, preferences and text throughout plus much more!
• Changed icon
• Added sound when clicking About Developer
• Faster animations
• Updated ListView tutorial
• Centered Unit 2 buttons
• Added Transitions, Animations, Menu, About, Sounds, Slide-Speed
• Increase bottom margin for Units' title text
• Decreased Units' title text