Crime is increasing nowadays and how we ensure our safety? Want to report your safety and location to your friends or loved one automatically. How we ensure our kids safety or loved one safety? The solution is Mobile Tracker i.e. U Safe Tracker.
Basic features of U Safe Tracker let an owner of a smartphone:
1. SMS/ email his/her location at specified time daily or at repeated interval.
2. Let others request his/her location by just sending SMS.
Thus, your loved one or friends can immediately know when you are in trouble.
How this features useful for every smartphone owner:
1. Set the app to send location every 30 minutes or at 9:00pm only.
2. So, if no location received every 30 minutes or at 9:00pm, the phone’s owner may in danger.
3. Or, the location received should not be the current position of the owner, the receiver may suspect a problem.
1. In case of emergency, your friends or loved one can use any phone (even not smartphone) to just SMS (default is SMS word 'zentrack') for requesting your location.
A web portal (https://usafetracker.appspot.com) is also created for users to easily trace others passively.
U Safe Tracker also provide extra features which is FREE NOW :
1. Send emergency SMS/ email immediately when in danger by just shaking phone or unplug headset from phone. With this feature, users don't need to wait any longer to let others know he/she is in danger but can immediately shout for help.
MOST IMPORTANTLY, this app works even the owner are out of internet connection when there is no WiFi/3G/4G coverage.
This app is best suit as mobile tracker, location tracker, ensure loved one/kids/friends safety and safety reporting.
We notice that some third party SMS apps like Facebook Messenger will make the SMS triggered location tracking feature fails. If you encounter this problem, please stop the use of third party SMS app as default SMS handler.
1. At least turn on "Use Wireless Network" for location tracking.
2. Turn on GPS for better tracking.
3. Internet Access needed to get your current address.
4. This app requires Google Maps installed.
5. If you lost your phone, you can SMS word 'zentrack' to your phone for requesting its' current location after installing this app from Google Play portal.
- To comply with Google Maps APIs terms.
- InstantSafe feature is now free.