Mozy is the industry leader in online backup. By installing the Mozy mobile app, you can securely access files you back up or sync with Mozy from your device. Read your documents, browse your photographs, play your music, and share files anywhere, any time.
You can use sync, Mozy's file synchronization feature, to manage and access files from any linked computer or mobile device. Sync lets you keep your most active data up to date across each of the computers and devices you regularly use. Just save an important file to your sync folder, and you can access it from any computer with internet access, or from your linked mobile devices or computers.
• Upload new photos and videos to Sync automatically.
• Upload files to Sync by sending to Mozy from other applications on your phone.
• Use the My Mozy quick access screen to find the files you need.
• Browse the original folder hierarchy or search for files in your backup.
• Use your installed apps to open or share files.
• Browse your downloaded files from the SD card.
• Browse photos in preview mode and view in hi-res.
• Download and play your music and videos.
• Protect your data via our app passcode lock. Also, your Mozy password is not stored, and you can go to your Mozy account page to block a lost device.
A MozyHome or MozyPro backup account is required. Free and paid accounts are available at Mozy.com.
• The Stash folder is now named Mozy Sync.
• Fix for a Sync upload bug.
• Fixed an issue where personal and corporate encryption keys were not decrypting files backed up with the Mac backup software.