Do you want to set a mp3 as notification (SMS) ringtone and you don't know how to do it?
This application allows you to add/remove mp3 tracks as calls/notification (SMS) ringtone.
Available languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German
From the home screen you can access all the features of the application:
- adding a song to ringtones;
- removing a song from ringtones;
- setting SD card (if present);
- info ;
- access Google Play to view my other applications;
- send me an email for reporting bugs or suggestions;
- exit application
When this function is selected, the app searches for mp3 songs into the device, and when the search completes, a list appears with the list of found files.
If you are adding an mp3 file to ringtones / notifications, click on the song you want, you go to a screen where you can:
- view file information (location to your device, size and duration)
- view, if it exists, TAG mp3 of the song (TAG version, title, album, artist, genre, and year)
- listen to the song
- add the song to call ringtones and notifications
If this app has been useful, dont't forget to rate it on Google Play and to share it with your friends.