Do you want to set a mp3 as notification (SMS) ringtone and you don't know how to do it?
This application allows you to add/remove mp3 tracks as calls/notification (SMS) ringtone.
Available languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German
From the home screen you can access all the features of the application:
- adding a song to ringtones;
- removing a song from ringtones;
- setting SD card (if present);
- info ;
- access Google Play to view my other applications;
- send me an email for reporting bugs or suggestions;
- exit application
When this function is selected, the app searches for mp3 songs into the device, and when the search completes, a list appears with the list of found files.
If you are adding an mp3 file to ringtones / notifications, click on the song you want, you go to a screen where you can:
- view file information (location to your device, size and duration)
- view, if it exists, TAG mp3 of the song (TAG version, title, album, artist, genre, and year)
- listen to the song
- add the song to call ringtones and notifications
If this app has been useful, dont't forget to rate it on Google Play and to share it with your friends.
Correction when selecting track when system selector is displayed
Fixed some crash
Fixed management of volume buttons