myShiftWork (My Shift Work) is a useful and simple calendar for shift workers. View your rota one month at a time in a clear, colour coded format, with icons and backgrounds for each dates, then easily navigate to future dates to check your schedule as far into the future as you need. It is suitable for any repeating pattern and will prove useful to shift workers. You can organize all your shift patterns and can see at a glance what shift or roster you are on what day.
-- Create shift types with title, an icon or a background (or both) as many as you want.
-- Enter shifts on the calendar months
-- Create or enter shift rotations on the calendar for future dates
-- Jump easily to any month by selecting the month name
-- Send a text list of your shifts to others or to you via email
-- Manage different shift patterns if you want to see shift patterns of another person. You can create different shift types and rotations for this shift pattern.
-- Calendar Sync with Google Calendar (Honeycomb devices not supported)
---- ONE WAY SYNC (From myShiftWork to Google Calendar only)
* Multiple custom patterns
* Vacation stats
* Sick stats
* Comp Time and Holiday Time
* Trades/Swaps and Trade/Swap Stats
* Personal And Long Service Leave Stats
* Training Stats
* Overtime Stats
* Custom Event Stats
* Create Custom Events
* Create personalized NOTES for any date on the calendar
* Switch month by swapping left or right
* Fixing bugs with lower resolution devices such HTC Wildfire
* 4x1 and 4x4 Home Screen Widgets (SD Card required)
WIDGETS ARE SCREENSHOT NOT FUNCTIONAL ITEMS!
* Export Calendars textlist fixed
* Export Calendars ScreenShots fixed (SD Card required)
* New symbols and icons
* Alarm reminder
* Many minor bugs fixed
* Backup & Restore from SD Card
* Employee Calendar Manager
* Manage Graveyard Shift
* Manage Holiday Calendar
* Shift Planner
* Holiday Planner
Please email your questions and concerns by using Contact Developer in app.
Please leave your rating! Thank you
Email: [email protected]
* Fixed Fill/Edit Rotation with Android 5.0 bugs