Download the free app and treat yourself with 10x points at Sainbury's this Bank Holiday weekend (25-31 August).
Once logged in (scan your Nectar card), you can:* Easily see your updated points balance
and last 8 transactions* Use the in-app Wallet
for eCodes and Offers;
store and view eCodes that you have redeemed points on (for Caffe Nero, PizzaExpress, Photobox and Virgin Trains). Store and view offers you want to save and use* Get instant notifications on the latest offers (and some surprises)
in real time to your mobile (you’ll need to keep Push Notifications on!)
* Get new offers every week
‘Collect’ and ‘Spend’ offers - give it a go!
* Keep up to date
with great new ways to spend your points - including family days out, restaurant meals, cinema trips, holidays and gadgets
At Nectar we recognise that all our customers are individuals so the more you use the app, the more personal your offers will become. * Nectar inbox
keeps you updated on the latest news and events- the news and offers, come to you!It’s free and easy to get started:* If you have a Nectar card and have registered already:
You can login to the app easily by scanning your Nectar card and password or entering your card number and the same password.* If you have a Nectar card and haven’t registered on Nectar.com:
Just enter your card number in the app and follow the instructions to complete your registration.
★ We update the app on a regular basis with new features and other improvements- please email us if you have a suggestion or ANY questions, concerns or bugs, as we often use customer feedback to improve the app: [email protected]
, Thank you in advance ☺
- Offers from our online partners no longer have to go via nectar.com, just tap the 'Shop now' button in the offer and start shopping to collect your points (don't forget to come back via the app each time you shop)
- We've added a search bar to the offers screen that allows you to find offers from partners quickly
- We've added an inbox to keep you updated on the latest news and events
- Fixed an issue which caused the app to quit unexpectedly