And Bible is an open source, offline, totally free Bible application to enable as many people as possible to read, listen to, and study Scripture as easily as possible and with the greatest personal blessing. We are all volunteers; we don't send out nagging e-mails; don't display annoying advertisements; never ask for or receive donations; don't ask for registration; And Bible does not collect any data from your mobile.
The provenance of all documents is thoroughly researched to ensure all documents can be legally distributed or permission has been granted by the copyright holder e.g. ESV. That is also the reason And Bible can not contain documents like NIV and NKJV.
* Bibles, Commentaries, Theological Dictionaries, Maps, and Christian books in over 50 languages
* Off-line after initial download - no need for a data connection
* Chinese, Russian, German, French, Hungarian, Czech, Polish, Hebrew, Hindi, ...
* Totally free, no ads, no e-mails
* Over 40 English Bibles including ESV, KJV and NET
* 29 Bible commentaries
* Extensive dictionary and Christian book collection
* All documents legally distributed (the reason documents like NKJV and NIV are not available)
* Strong's integration allows Greek and Hebrew word analysis
* Split screen
* Write personal notes
* Select any interface language from a list of over 25
* Flexible search
* Maps of the bible lands
* Listen to any document read out for you
* Automatic scrolling, automatic day/night mode
* Compare all Bible translations on a single screen
* One of the fastest Bible apps on Android
* Open source - improve or change the code if you like
* Uses the powerful JSword engine from CrossWire
1. Touch current document/passage top left to open Navigator.
2. Don't use Back button to exit, press the Home or Task Switcher button.
3. To download more documents after the start press Menu button/More/Download Documents.
4. Modify System Settings is required to allow custom screen sleep time for And Bible.
- Azerbaijani localisation
- Reading plan fix and change to plan file structure
- Fixes to search
- Architectural changes (Gradle and EventBus)