Simple app for reading various tags (NDEF, RFID, FeliCa, ISO 14443, etc) using NFC (Near Field Communication).
The app also supports basic NDEF Push (Android Beam) for people who don't have any tag to read but happen to have two NFC enabled phones.
The source code of this app is published at https://github.com/nadam/nfc-reader.
• Added reversed decimal format for Equitrac
• Added select and copy on Android 3.0 and above
• Improved instructions
• Shortcut to settings when NFC is disabled
• Seconds in date/time display
• Support for more tag types
• Fixed byte display order of tag ID in hex
• Better support for Jelly Bean
• Using Holo-theme when available
• Removed support for early Gingerbread (2.3-2.3.2)