Download Web Pages for Offline Viewing:
when you are online (for example when you have a Wi-Fi connection) you can download all the web pages you need to read during the day; then you can browse the content also when you have no WiFi connection. In this way you can also save money and mobile internet traffic.
How to use:
1) ADD site to download
Option 1) if you are using your preferred browser:
- select "share" menu option
- select "Offline Browser" in te app list
Option 2) if you are in main OB page
- click the "+" button
- Set the title and download options
- Click OK & Download
2) Sync downloaded pages (when ONLINE)
- click the "download all" button in main menu to download all the sites with the flag "keep always up to date"
- or click the "download" option in contextual menu of a single link to sync only 1button
2) Browse downloaded pages (when OFFLINE)
- select the item from the list
- navigate the downloaded pages offline.
- if you want to download only one page, set "depth level"=0
- if you want to download also the first level of sub-links set "depth level"=1
- if you want to download more links level, increase the "depth level"
If (for some site) you continue to see only the first page try these options in this order:
- increase the max links per page and max links per site
- if the site has a mobile version, use directly the mobile url (for ex. cnnmobile.com or mobile.nytimes.com,...)
- try changing User Agent: Firefox, IE, iPhone or iPad
- in complex sites, limit the number of links to download, using the option "Only links containing the text" (see the help for more info)
- send me the link with the problem using the contextual menu item "Report link problem": I'll try to answer to all
Remember that the app doesn't work with sites that require authentication (like facebook, gmail, bank account,..) and with youtube
If you need some specific feature, just ask and you'll get!
P.S. to help me to improve the app, send me via email (and not only in the market feedback) errors or links with problems: in that way I can contact you to give you the solution or fix the problem in the next releases.
If you need a customized version (with your logo and url) to let your customers browse your site offline, please contact me for quotation at this email: nikodroid70 @ gmail . com
# changes in v. 5.0:
- added multi tab browsing
- fixed some issues for lollipop
# changes in v. 4.0:
- added download now option
- fixed some issues for KitKat devices
# changes in v. 3.6:
- added (beta) recording mode (save pages while browsing)
- fixed encoding problems