Manage your Onebox® virtual phone system on the go. Read or listen to your voicemail messages, make VoIP calls over WiFi/4G/3G, view your faxes online, send/receive text messages, and stay connected to your business from any location. This service turns your smartphone into a complete business phone system.
Don’t have your Onebox® account yet? Sign up today at www.onebox.com
- Send and receive text messages from your Onebox® number
- Choose which Caller ID number is shown when you make calls
- Save money when you make and receive VoIP calls using your 3G/4G/WiFi connection
- Turn your smartphone into your office phone and never miss an important call again
- Read voicemail messages instead of listening to them
- View your faxes online
Ideal for small businesses of 2 to 20 people, the Onebox® solution is a state-of-the-art office phone system with all the capabilities you could ask for. Your calls are answered with a professionally recorded custom greeting and can be directed to any employee, in any location around the world. It includes auto-attendant with easy-to-use menu options for call routing, voicemail, faxing, and conferencing.
Onebox® is committed to improving our services and we welcome your feedback, but within the Android Marketplace, we are not able to respond to reviews or troubleshoot issues described in our reviews by our customers. Please send feedback, suggestions, or bug reports to [email protected]
prior to posting a negative review.
Note: No emergency calling (911) available using the Onebox® Application. Valid Onebox® account is required to use the mobile app, some features are additional.
• Improved user experience with the SMS feature
• Fixed crashing issues when opening app through a notification
• Other bug fixes