"Optia Viewer" enables users to operate other devices running "Optia" remotely by viewing other smartphone's screen.
Optia is the first-ever app to enable remote support between smartphone users. With Optia, smartphone owners having trouble figuring out how to use a particular feature or app on their device can simply enable screen-sharing and remote operation with family and friends, and get real-time instructions from a trusted source, as if they were right in front of you. It’s both simple and secure.
“Optia” is currently available on some models of GALAXY series made by Samsung.
Users who have other smartphones besides Samsung GALAXY series can still give instructions or remotely operate other smartphones running "Optia" by installing "Optia Viewer".
Click here to learn more about "Optia": http://goo.gl/KvuYS
## Main Features of Optia Viewer
- Screen Sharing: Solve problems by sharing your screen with another
- Visual Step-By-Step: In-app markers allow for easy, visual, step-by-step support guidance
- Remote Operation: Give and receive support anytime, anywhere from a remote device
- Easy Connection: Connect to support as easily as if you were making a call
- Chat: Send and receive text messages while remotely controlling a device
## Optia Viewer System Requirements
- OS: Android 2.3 or higher
- Network：Must be connected to the internet(Wi-Fi recommended)
- Language：English, Japanese
## Differences between Optia and Optia Viewer
- To receive remote support by sharing a screen, you need to install "Optia"
- To view other smartphones' screen or to operate other devices remotely, you need to install either "Optia" or "Optia Viewer"
- It is NOT possible to connect between smartphones installed with "Optia Viewer"
- Clicking "Install" means that you agree with the terms and conditions of Optia Viewer(http://optia.optim.co.jp/eula/en.html)
- Each session lasts for maximum 10 minutes.
- Available to add contact lists up to 50.
OPTiM Corporation: http://en.optim.co.jp/
Like Optia: http://on.fb.me/YyN7Ks
Follow Optia: https://twitter.com/OptiaApp
Fixed minor problems.