Music player which can play many file formats + online radio (shoutcast)
* multiple playlists
* plays folders or specific files
* true gapless playback -- the player doesn't just skip silence, it calculates the precise amount of samples for each file, does sample-accurate seeking and playback, and gives sample-perfect result, just like CD players
* equalizer with 10 bands, it's possible to make your own presets
* viewing music file tags and album art
* shuffle tracks and shuffle albums mode
* last.fm scrobbling using last.fm or scrobbledroid apps
* plays many file formats - mp3, ogg, aac/mp4, alac/mp4, flac, ape, wv, wav, tta, mpc, sid, mod, s3m, nsf and many more
* automatic CUE support, with splitting images into tracks, and playing them gaplessly
* online streaming radio (shoutcast/icecast)
* full unicode support and automatic charset detection
* 4x1 widget (available as a separate download, search for "deadbeef player widget"
* you can choose one of three themes, Dark, Light and LCD
* works on android 1.6 and higher
* headset media buttons support
* plays files with up to 192KHz sampling rate, including 24 bit and multichannel files
* supports install to sd
MAKE SURE TO INSTALL "DeaDBeeF Free Plugins Pack" IF YOU WANT MP3,APE,SID,AAC,MP4,WAV,ALAC PLAYBACK
This application contains ads by Google. You can get rid of them by supporting the project and buying DeaDBeeF Player Pro.
KNOWN ISSUES: HTC android 2.1 has a bug in foreground service code, which leads to unfixable stuttering / skipping in music playback.
phone state & identity permission is used to detect when a user accepts incoming call, to stop playback
sdcard access permission is used to store playlists and configuration files
internet access is for radio streaming, ads and sending crash reports
HOW TO GET SUPPORT
please use email. writing comments in the play store app is one-way, i have no way to answer them.
Added the on-screen menu button, for supporting devices which don't have a standard hardware or on-screen menu button