From the developers of the first open source version of a Ventrilo client, we present the first unofficial Ventrilo version of the Android client. Mangler is an open source VOIP client capable of connecting to Ventrilo 3.x servers.
The Mangler developers are the ones that worked hard to open up the Ventrilo protocol and allow this software on multiple platforms. Today, we are proud to offer Mangler on the Android platform as well.
The Mangler developer team offers support as best we can (via our website, forums, and IRC) at no cost to our users. Our software is completely open source and we welcome any changes and improvements to provide a better experience.
For more information on Mangler, please visit: http://www.mangler.org/android/
* Fixed crashes when changing screen orientation during connect
* Added preference option to lock a specific orientation
* Merged the main (useless) screen with the server list screen
* Fixed crashes when the service is killed
* Transmission problems with Samsung devices are now resolved. If you're still having problems, please post on our forums
* Automatically set PTT toggle if using a wired headset mic button as a PTT key.
* Added phantom support by user request