Inspired by OSMTracker for Windows Mobile, allows you to track your journeys, mark waypoints with tags, voice record, and photos.
GPS traces can then be exported in GPX format for later use with OpenStreetMap tools like JOSM, or uploaded directly to OpenStreetMap.
Tracks can be displayed over an OpenStreetMap background or with no background if you don't have a data plan.
Project page: http://osmtracker-android.googlecode.com/
Please visit the project page to report an issue or get more information.
Help translate OSMTracker: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/osmtracker-android/
Source code: https://github.com/nguillaumin/osmtracker-android
• Fine location: Access the GPS
• Record audio: Record an audio tag
• Internet & network state: Display map background and upload to OpenStreetMap
• WiFi state: Get coarse location
• Write to SD card: GPX export
• Start audio recording with the hardware media button thanks to zdila.
• Fix Mapnik display.
• Fix progress dialog on bulk GPX export.
• Updated translations.
Thanks to all contributors !