This is a testing tool that makes mobile phone or Tablet a portable UART/RS-232.
With it, people don’t carry bulky PC or buy expensive UART testing equipment.
If there’s a USB OTG function in your mobile or Tablet, you just need to download the APP, prepare USB OTG Cable and USB Serial Port. That will make your mobile or Tablet testing tool of UART/RS-232.
** The FDTI Chip doesn't support yet, might be support in the futer.
Baud Rate: 1200 ~ 115200
Parity Bit: EVEN, ODD, NONE
Display Mode: HEX or Normal
Store Data function.
Over Android 2.3 version
A USB OTG interface in mobile or Tablet .
USB OTG Cable.
The USB Serial Port adapter.
For the sake of various standards of Android mobile phone and Tablet, please check your mobile as below to make sure that app can work well:
1. Please check if mobile support the function of USB OTG.
2. Though some mobiles have OTG function, they still need the permission of ROOT while using UART.
3. Though some mobiles have OTG function, they don't supply power in the USB port. Hence, you must prepare power or USB HUB.
4. The mount point of UART adaptors in some mobiles are not absolutely the name of “/dev/usb”, you can use file manager to check the mount point and inform us the name of it also.
5. Anyway, you should see the UART adapter in your mobile device, and it may be in the "/dev/usb"
1. The advertisement will be removed from paying version.
2. If there's any problem, please feel free to contact us soon.
1.The input word will directly send to UART Port.
2.You can press Volume Down to open Soft keyboard.
3.Add Control Key function:
Volume Down + 'A' ~ 'Z' = Ctrl+A (01) ~ Ctrl+Z(26).
Volume Down + ' ' = Code 00
Volume Down + 'Del' = Escape (27).
4.Add 10 set of Macro:
Sending method: Volume Down + '0' ~ '9' = Macro 0 ~ Macro 9.
5. If you wants to send by HEX you can define it in Macro.
6. Add Drive Directory which enables users to set for search.
PS:Doesn't support FDTI Chip yet.