Available in French, English, Bulgarian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian and Japanese
Embark the efficiency of a true dyno inside your car!
Measure your real engine power and torque within a 2% margin by performing a simple acceleration with your car.
Make sure your tunings are effective using a completely objective and independent way, without any excessive expense!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
PerfExpert - Car Onboard Dyno is an application allowing you to measure the performances of your car, such as its real power, torque, and acceleration times. It doesn’t require any connection to your car. Results are provided as detailed reports featuring interactive charts.
When reviewing your measure, you will have the opportunity of checking by yourself the efficiency of your various settings and tunings, ECU mapping, chiptuning, and even your chassis settings for better standing start (RUN).
Using the specification of the tested vehicle and your device’s accelerometer, the application runs our algorithms and dynamic power loss calculations to provide the performances of your car with high accuracy.
After carefully following the measurement’s instructions, particularly regarding the device mounting inside the car, you will have a real power bench in your hands, as reliable as a chassis dynamometer, but much cheaper. And to get your results, all you have to do is to drive on a straight line in the second gear.
Skeptical? Here is a selection of comparison tests between “PerfExpert - Car Onboard Dyno” and real chassis dynos, performed by some of our users : http://bit.ly/perfexpert_vs_chassis_dyno
For further information, you can find our FAQ at http://www.perfexpert-app.com/faq-en-top.html
ENCOUNTERING TROUBLES WHEN USING THE APP? Do not worry! Our technical support team is here to help you experience the application at its fullest potential, and you can contact them at [email protected]
Do not hesitate either to contact us for any question, comment, or just to say hello, at [email protected]
Here are sample dyno and timed run reports created using the application :
Join now the growing PerfExpert community:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PerfExpert
- Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+Perfexpert-app/posts
- Support forum : http://www.perfexpert-app.com/forum
- Dyno test mode : measure the power and torque of you engine with automatic and dynamic power loss calculation. Automatic detection of the engine rev limiter. Detailed reports featuring interactive charts of wheel and engine horsepower and torque / engine speed, just like a regular chassis dynamometer.
- Compute corrected power and torque using the correction norm of your choice (atmospheric pressure, ambient temperature and air humidity are taken into account). Available standards: DIN (Europe), SAE (America), JIS (Japan), CEE (Europe) and ISO (International).
- Timed Run mode to measure your 0-60mph, 0-60ft, 0-1/8mi, 0-1/4mi, 0-100km/h, 0-20m, 0-200m, 0-400m, and much more.
- Use of your phone accelerometer at its maximum frequency and advanced signal processing for smoothed curves.
- Upload reports for your dyno and timed run tests on the PerfExpert Network : you can share your results really easily, and you will never lose them!
- Custom choice of units from a large choice: Hp, Ch, Cv, Kw, Nm, Ft.Lb, mKg, Mph, Km/h, m, ft, G, m/s², psi, inHg, mBar, °C, °F
- Export reports in Tab Separated Value format and PNG
- Compatible with most tablets (GalaxyTab 10.1, 8.9, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 ...) and high-resolution screen phone (Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Galaxy S3/S4/S5/S6, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus, HTC One X. ..)
Physics model improvements to provide even better measurement accuracy.
- Improvements of the Gearbox screen interface behavior for more simplicity. The final drive ratio is now part of this screen.
- Fixed the car profil parameters not saving when modifying them offline.
- Bugs fix and performance improvements
- Fixed app crashes that was happening for some users
- Bugs fix
- Fixed the result edition errors for cars that have a gear speed instead of a gear ratio