Do you want to know what time it is even without putting your smartphone out of pocket? Pocket Clock announces actual time using voice and / or vibrations which is useful especially in noisy locations or when you want to know current time discretely.
How it works?
1 press the power button to wake up your device
2 shake your smartphone
3 hear the time and / or feel the time by leaving your hand on the device
4 smartphone goes to stand by mode as usual
. short vibration = 1
- long vibration = 3
.. 2 quick, short vibrations = 0
Example 1: 10:48
- - - . 10 hours
- . 4X minutes
- - . . X8 minutes
Example 2: 7:20
- - . | . . | ..
• time announcement in 12-hour format
• build in voice (no additional text-to-speech required)
• option to disable voice when in Vibrate or Silent sound profile
• option to activate Pocket Clock only when device is locked
• option to activate Pocket Clock only when device is in pocket/pouch
• option to deactivate Pocket Clock in face up/down position
• option to change shake sensitivity
• option to set volume level
• toggle widget
• battery friendly
• no ads
Swipe gesture navigation between main, help and about screen.