The Medical University of Vienna (www.pollenwarndienst.at), in collaboration with the Stiftung Deutscher Pollenwarndienst (www.pollenstiftung.de), the DWD (Deutscher Wetterdienst www.dwd.de) and ZAMG (Central Institute for Meteorology and Geodynamics), provides you with a three day forecast for your region. Save the locations of your choice as a favorite. Obtain information for the corresponding regions at a glance. Supplementary information about allergy for the 12 most important pollen and spore types are available in the pollen encyclopedia.
In Germany the Pollen App 3.0 was awarded the ECARF seal.
- Pollen forecast for Austria and Germany updated daily – 3-Day-View
- Forecast for the 12 most important aeroallergens (country specific)
- Pollen lexicon.
Including personalized pollen forecast!
The "personalized pollen forecast" has been added.
This is calculated using the personal exposure factor, which is based on data from the last five days of entry of the personal pollen diary.
The new diagrams of pollen loads offer users the unique opportunity to compare the measured pollen count with personal symptoms.
Just in v2.0
- Personalized pollen information
- Available in German and English
- Automatic tracking via GPS
- New setting options for easier and faster operation of the App
- netdoctor specialist search (currently only available in Austria)
- Integration of functions of www.pollendiary.com
- Support for Android 2.2 >
Just in v3.0
- In addition to the Austrian forecasts, forecast for Germany are now available
- Push notification when reaching a pre-defined allergen load
- Push notification to remind to visit the doctor at the end of the pollen season
- Personal allergy questionnaire for self-testing with reporting function