Posti's updated application includes the following features:
Sending a parcel
- Pack your parcel beforehand, because the fee is determined according to the size of the parcel.
- Choose the correct parcel size and fill in the sender and recipient details.
- Pay for the item in your online bank.
- Save your errand code and deliver the parcel to a postal outlet. Alternatively, print the address label, attach it to the parcel and take it to a postal outlet.
Services on map
- Find the closest post offices, letter boxes and parcel machines by GPS positioning or search by address
- Track your sent and incoming parcels and items. Use automatic item tracking *, enter the item code yourself or use the camera to read the barcode. The application will automatically tell you when the state of the tracked item changes.
Send a postcard
- Send a real postcard from your phone
- Verify a postcode
- Read your letters electronically
Well-Wisher´s Address Book
- Keep your addresses safe and up-to-date at all times
- With parcel redirecting service you can redirect your parcels to your chosen pick-up point (e.g. any post office or parcel machine). This service is free of charge.
* Requires a Post username (it is the same username that is used if you log in to your Netposti account with a username and password)
The application follows the language settings of the device.
We have developed the Item Tracking service and added parcel routing to the service. At the same time, the Parcel Routing Service will be renamed as the My Pickup Point Service, which allows you to select the parcel pickup point best suited for your current situation. You will gain more from using the service as a registered user.
The login system has been improved so as to allow it to remember your login. You can now use the application to generate a Posti username for yourself.