> The best alternatives to Google's own Android apps – Engadget
> "what it does - it does the best" – ZDNet, 8/10
> "ProCapture's streamlined interface has an immediate appeal for us." – DPReview Connect
> "it’s the second WideShot option that makes this app a must-have." – Forbes
ProCapture™ adds advanced features to the Android camera experience. Multiple advanced camera shooting modes are supported: Timer, Burst, Reduced Noise, Wide Shot and Panorama.
● Simple UI with easy access to all camera features.
● Panorama mode.
● Wide Shot mode.
● Reduced Noise mode.
● Camera composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral.
● Real-time on-screen histogram.
● Configure volume buttons for zoom or photo capture.
● Some options cannot be changed if you use a Scene Mode other than "Auto".
● Touch-to-focus is only supported by Android 4.0+.
● This camera app does not currently support video capture.
Removed blackboard/whiteboard color effects as they were causing crashes on several devices.
Gallery action bar auto-hide tweak.
Fixed flipped warm/cold vintage labels.
Redesigned app icon.
New menu for Android 4.0+.
Focus mode moved to the last setting under the new menu.
New camera roll/gallery interface with better performance.
Improved memory management.
Minor UI changes across the app.