Never miss another phone call or text message again while using your computer!
Pushbullet automatically shows you all of your phone's notifications right on your computer. This means you can see who's calling or read and reply to text messages even if your phone is on silent or in another room.
Pushbullet also makes it easy to send pictures, files, links, and more to your devices and even to friends.
Sending things with Pushbullet is the easiest way to share things between your devices:
• Push a link to your phone by just right-clicking on it on your computer. You can then go right to the link by tapping on the notification.
• Send pictures and other files to your phone wirelessly from your computer and open them right from the notification. No more digging things out of your email inbox or Dropbox.
• Send any address over to your phone so you can get right into Google Maps instead of having to look it up again on your phone.
• Put a todo list right in your notification tray and check of items as you go.
Pushbullet looks and works great on tablets too.
This app works best when paired with our Chrome or Firefox extension:
You can also try our Windows desktop app:
Pushbullet works great with EvolveSMS, Textra, chomp SMS and more to enable replying to text messages.
Pushbullet has been translated into over 30 languages thanks to volunteers from all over the world. This is amazing! If you want to help us improve our translations for your language, head here: https://crowdin.net/project/pushbullet and thank you!
Thanks to Kyusang Whang and Seungju Choi for translating our app into Korean! Want your name here? Just let us know!
15.0.1: Few bug fixes
15: Material Design
* Major redesign of the application
* Improved navigation
* Convenient push search options
* Streamlined settings screen
* Better new push form
* Delightful animations, typography, and iconography
* More robust and reliable notification pushing
* Bug fixes
14.9.2: Quick bugfixes
14.9: Introducing Pushbullet Channels!
Channels are notification feeds that enable you get notified when things you care about happen.