Never miss another phone call or text message again while using your computer!
Pushbullet automatically shows you all of your phone's notifications right on your computer. This means you can see who's calling or read text messages even if your phone is on silent or in another room.
Pushbullet also makes it easy to send pictures, files, links, and more to your devices and even to friends.
Sending things with pushbullet is the easiest way to share things between your devices:
• Push a link to your phone by just right-clicking on it on your computer. You can then go right to the link by tapping on the notification.
• Send pictures and other files to your phone wirelessly from your computer and open them right from the notification. No more digging things out of your email inbox or Dropbox.
• Send any address over to your phone so you can get right into Google Maps instead of having to look it up again on your phone.
• Put a todo list right in your notification tray and check of items as you go.
Pushbullet also enables you to reply to text messages from your computer if you're using a texting app that supports quick-reply via Pushbullet! Apps that support this are chomp SMS, EvolveSMS, Vegas SMS, and Sliding Messaging.
Pushbullet looks and works great on tablets too.
This app works best when paired with our Chrome or Firefox extension:
You can also try our Windows desktop app:
Pushbullet has been translated into over 30 languages thanks to volunteers from all over the world. This is amazing! If you want to help us improve our translations for your language, head here: https://crowdin.net/project/pushbullet and thank you!
Thanks to Kyusang Whang and Seungju Choi for translating our app into Korean! Want your name here? Just let us know!
- Improved & quicker set up flow
- New app icon
- Google Now "Note to self" support!
- Better Settings screens
- Can now filter on IFTTT and other connections
- Little fixes