FAST, LIGHTWEIGHT AND MODERN! QuickPic is 90% smaller than other gallery apps, but packs more power than any of them, making it the best alternative Android gallery app for all your beloved photos!
QuickPic's smooth user experience is optimized for large screens and multiple finger gestures, and contains no ads or extra permissions. Colorful themes and a modern design helps you find your pictures in a fast and fun way. View thousands of your photos instantly in a high quality slideshow, and customize the folders you wish to include and exclude for more efficient scanning.
On top of this, our CM Cloud function offers speedy back up and restoration for photos - your photos are stored on industry leading Amazon servers to help you preserve all your precious memories securely.
One of the best free Android apps of 2015. -ANDROIDPIT
Arguably the best gallery app for Android. Best Android Apps & Games (2013) -UltraLinx
QuickPic is one of our top picks in this area. -Android Police
QuickPic is our favorite gallery replacement. -Life Hacker
QuickPic definitely comes out on top. -Make Use of
★ CM Cloud: Super-fast back up and restoring speed! Secure data transfer (SSL) and storage (256-AES) on Amazon S3 servers.
★ Supports multiple online album services: (Picasa, Google Drive, Dropbox, Flickr, OneDrive, Box, Amazon, Yandex, 500px, OwnCloud, Samba and more), you can even auto back up your photos to your specified cloud or computer with Samba sharing.
★ Moments: Group your photos by time and location.
★ Privacy: Easily hide or exclude your private photos and videos from all gallery apps and protect them with a password.
★ Motion: Play GIFs and videos.
★ Customize Photos: Internal picture editor which allows you to rotate, shrink, crop, and set as your wallpaper with the best quality.
★ File Management: Powerful file management features, including sort, rename, create new folders, moving/copying data and more.
★ File Transfer: Transfer your files between multiple devices via Wi-Fi without mobile data
• No apps from Google Play Store can modify the external SD card in KitKat (Android 4.4), this is Google's limitation. Android 5.0 Lollipop has fixed this limitation.
• Please BACK UP YOUR IMPORTANT PHOTOS before you perform file operations.
• Long press a thumbnail to enter multi-selection mode.
• QuickPic can't display TIFF.
• QuickPic can't set lockscreen wallpapers because of manufacturer limitations.
• Reinstall QuickPic to clear your password.
Keep in touch
♥ Translation volunteers: https://crowdin.net/project/cm-backup-localization
♥ Google+ Beta Community: https://goo.gl/5Hzxyy
♥ Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/quickpic.mobile
FRAGMENTATION is a common problem faced by the entire Android community. While we keep trying our best to treat all devices equally, certain glitches may still exist under certain contexts. So if you find any issues, please email us instead of leaving unfriendly comments or 1-star ratings, we will try our best to solve your problem!
How to get 1,000GB free cloud space:
* Method 1: Sharing your invitation code with your friends on QuickPic.
* Method 2: Applying your friend's invitation code on QuickPic.
1. 1,000GB free cloud space event has started! Preserve a lifetime of precious memories!
2. Brand new auto back up photos function, quickly and securely store your photos to CM Cloud.
3. Bug fixes.