RockPlayer plays almost everything, 720p, 1080p FullHD or even 2K/4K UltraHD, let's rock the edge performance of your processor! The audio and video are synchronised perfectly. RockPlayer brings different expereince with rich set of features and gestures.
** Requires Android 2.3 or higher.
Play all formats fluently
• Video: mkv, avi, rmvb, flv, wmv, mov, mp4, ts, mpg, divx, etc
• Music: mp3, wma, aac, etc
• Lossless Audio: ape, flac, wav, aiff, etc
• Subtitle: srt (automatically load if srt with same name of video file exists)
* Exchange files between many devices over Wi-Fi
* Share to any RockPlayer2 user, both Android or iOS, more in future.
FreeSeek - Progress bar reinvented
* Designed for touch screen, the whole progress bar is draggable.
* It is easy to seek by thumb even holding by single hand.
Customizable play control bar
* Swipe on the bar to get another 5 buttons
* Long press any button to choose favorite buttons
* 15 buttons are available for all kinds of functions, more are coming.
* Pause playback - two fingers, tap
* Volume - one finger, tap right side or swipe in from right outer side
* Brightness - one finger, tap left side or swipe in from left outer side
* Fast forward - one finger, swipe left or right
* Stop playback - two fingers, pinch
* Show/Hide control bar - one finger, tap
* Show/Hide control buttons - one finger, swipe up/down
Media file management
* New folder, move, delete, rename, add to playlist
* Tap pencil icon at left top corner to edit
* Hide videos by shaking when items are selected in media library. To enter Konami code in search box to show them.
* Built-in UPnP client
* Support multiple protocols, like HTTP, HLS, RTSP, etc
• HDMI Mirroring
• Intel Wi-Di Display (x86 only)
RockPlayer website : http://www.rockplayer.com
Rock Player facebook: http://www.facebook.com/changetech.corp
Add a setting to display FPS, you may show how fast your processor is now.
More stable when launching without network connection.
Fixed Tegra2 processor support, fixed RockShare sending file to iOS8 devices.
So long, and thanks for all the fish!