DISCOVER. SHOP. SAVE. SMILE.
Put a personal shopper in your pocket with ScanLife so you’ll always get the information you want most. Scan any product’s barcode, QR Code or Microsoft Tag and we’ll quickly find you more about it including prices and reviews.
You’ll also have access to a selection of the latest discounts, deals and special offers from thousands of national and local stores that change based on your interests. Get hand-picked offers and content from the products you love or want.
Scan a product UPC barcode, we’ll help you find a variety of information:
- Find and compare prices from your favorite stores like Amazon, Toys R Us, Macy’s, Best Buy, Walmart, Target, and purchase right from your phone (depending on location)
- Check-out product reviews & see what others are saying
- See nutritional facts & ingredients from food products (US only)
- Find closest product locations near you (US only)
Other ways ScanLife can help:
- Earn mPoint rewards as you scan QR Codes and barcodes that can be redeemed for real gift cards (US only)
- Save all your scanning activity in your History
- Sync with Facebook to share your favorite products with others or to access later
- Create your very own personalized QR Code right from the app so others can save your contact details
CREATE MORE QR CODES WITH SCANLIFE
Visit www.scanlife.com to create your own online account for more advanced features and QR Code analytics.
- NOTES ON PERMISSIONS -
We take your privacy seriously, so it is important to understand why we ask for certain permissions. Most of the permissions you see are to deliver QR Code content to your device like contact details or dialing a phone call if you choose to.
The app connects to the Internet to show content after you scan a barcode.
"ACCESS WIFI STATE and ACCESS NETWORK_STATE":
The app verifies if a network connection is available in order to connect to the Internet.
The app uses the camera to scan barcodes.
"ACCESS FINE LOCATION":
Location is used to give you more relevant information like local prices when available. You will be prompted before Location data is used.
This is used to send periodic push notifications for deals and offers. You can disable this from the app settings under Notifications.
scan, scanner, QR Code, qrcode, Microsoft Tag, mPoints, rewards, barcode, scancode, UPC, prices, price check, datamatrix, reviews, deals, coupons, reviews, pricematch
- Not able to scan a product? Introducing product search so you can always look for products whenever and wherever! Search and find lowest prices on millions of products across hundreds of retailers.
- Various bug fixes and small interface updates.