"Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes."
setlX is an interpreter for the SetlX programming language and now (sort of) works even on YOUR mobile device.
Solve mysterious quests in set theory, or keep it handy as an excuse for playing with your device during lectures. Also handy as programmable calculator.
* The first launch will create a "SetlX" folder on your SD-card.
* Use a text editor and save your SetlX files into this folder.
* Use the file mode to select and execute.
Learn more at:
Download the tutorial explaining SetlX:
* The graphics library is not available on Android (patches are welcome ;-) ).
* setlX might get silently killed by the Android framework when your program runs out of memory. On most devices the limit for each application is between 20 MB and 1/4 of the main memory.
* Visit http://randoom.org/?id=setlx-group for access to beta versions.
* Deprecated version for Android 3.2 and older: http://randoom.org/?id=setlXandroid_3-2_and_lower
Recommended Companion Applications:
* Hacker's Keyboard
* Jota Text Editor
* OI File Manager
* ... and a tablet with a huge display
setlX base (version 2.3.2):
* implemented lambda closures (e.g. x |=> y )
* reworked stack handling
Android Shell (version A2.5.3):