Sharpdesk Mobile can receive, preview and store scanned documents from your scanner to your mobile device connected to your Wi-Fi network.
Sharpdesk Mobile can also print the documents stored in your mobile device to your printer, attach the scanned documents stored in this application to e-mail, and send the documents to other application in your mobile device to utilize them.
For details, see Sharpdesk Mobile Web site:
Sharpdesk is a trademark or registered trademark of Sharp Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- Added support for Android 4.4
- Added support for Hungarian, Czech, Slovak, Turkish and Greek.
- Ability to select multiple files in Print and Manage Files.
- Ability to print e-mail attachments.
- Support preview and thumbnail of compact PDF and Bk letter emphasis PDF.
- PS3 option is no longer necessary to print web pages and e-mail bodies.
- Operation Manual will be downloaded and previewed as online help.
- UI improvements and bug fixes.