Simple application to track your working hours and salary.
Development team put a large emphasis of simplicity and ease of use for the user.
Whenever you arrive at work, simply click "In" to log your shift start time; when you leave work, click "Out" to log your shift end time.
In order for you to evaluate the compatibility of the application to your needs, the basic version is free with limited features (with ads).
For the first 30 days most of the features are available.
You can upgrade to the Pro version (without ads) from within the application.
Features of the free version:
* Widget for In/Out logging without opening the application
* Clicking on the widget title will open the application
* Select between monthly or weekly summary type
* Set the first working day of the week (in weekly summary type)
* Current month\week shift list
* Configure automatic break time
* Allow to overwrite break time in each shift
* Indication on overlapping time (Red indicator)
* Indication on open shift (Yellow indicator)
* Indication on break time (Green indicator)
* Custom Shift color
Additional features in the Evaluation\Pro version:
* Backup and Restore of the data (Pro only)
* Automatically save backups in Google Drive (optional)
* Working month can start on a custom date (not on the first on the month)
- On the shift list view there will be an indication of the actual month
* Gross salary calculation
* Setting hourly rate by date (e.g. when you get a raise)
* Configure automatic expenses
* Allow to overwrite expenses in each shift
* Extra hours calculation
* Configure multiple shift types
* Support multiple "In"/"Out" in a single shift (split shift - Up to 5 parts in a shift)
* Indication on split shift (Orange indicator)
* Monthly\Weekly summary of all shifts
* View any month\week
* Send email report of your working time (from "Shift List" view) in CSV (Comma Separated Value) format
Any comments\requests can be sent to [email protected]
Just put in the subject "Shift Logger".
* Added advanced Date/Time edit option
* Bug fixes