SimpleMind Free for Android™ is a mind mapping tool that turns your android phone or tablet into a brainstorming, idea collection and thought structuring device.
The Free version comes with basic but powerful Mind Mapping features.
• SimpleMind for Android FULL version adds tons of productivity boosting features - available in Google Play
• SimpleMind Desktop is available for Windows and Mac - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/desktop
• SimpleMind for iOS is available for iPhone/iPad - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/touch
• Easy to use - drag, arrange and edit topics on the Mind Map page.
• Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
• Undo/Redo in the editor - full Undo capabilities make editing and experimenting easy.
• Reconnect topics using drag drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
• Cut, Copy, Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
• Apply visual styles - change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
• Large Mind Map support - unlimited page size.
• Universal version: user interfaces natively designed for phones and tablets.
Android 3.0 and higher - some features only available in Android 4.0 or newer.
Optimized for both phones and tablets.
• Multiple Selection support for all relevant commands
• Additional external keyboard shortcuts
• Display Branch Border
• New Topic (Child|Sibling) added to Node Dialog
• Device and platform independent rendering
• Editor Scale Factor added (Global Style Options)