SkyFrontier 3D is a game exclusive for Android, based on the 1993 classic for PC, SkyRoads (Bluemoon). Other similar games are Trailblazer, Tasty Static, Orbit Hopper, HiRoads, and some tunnel games.
Steer your space vehicle along the courses, floating through space, jumping and avoiding blocks. Use your reflexes and timing to get safely to your destiny, from Earth to Gliese 581c.
The game features 3D graphics, nice musics and sound effects, 3 dificulty levels, support to SD, 10 different zones, 80 levels spread over two game modes (with different ending scenes), two control options (sensor controls and on-screen controls), a casual mode for scores, and a Level Editor (with the option to share and play new levels online provided by Playtomic).
Sky Frontier 3D is integrated with TapJoy, you can release all levels of the game for free by seeing ads. If you don't want ads, the game supports Google Play In-app Billing, where you can easily upgrade to full version without ads (no need to download another version, all is done inside the game).
3D engine: jPCT-AE.
If you have any problem or suggestions, just contact me: [email protected]
Take a look at caffetteriadev.com for more games.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To save user levels (Level Editor);
INTERNET - To request ads;
READ_PHONE_STATE - Tapjoy uses it to identify user;
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - used by ads;
BILLING - for Google Play in-app billing service, if you want to upgrade to full ad-free version.
- update on libraries (important);
- some other minor changes;
- auto adjust accelerometer for tablets (?);
- new on-screen control option (now you can select to control with CStick or Arrows);
- right hand and left hand options for on-screen control;
- update tapfortap lib;
- other minor improvements and fixes;
- Fixed an issue when deleting lines in level editor;
- Fixed force close issues when trying to show OfferWalls;
- Fixed the problem of sounds inside tunnels;