Improve Your Driving Experience With SpeedTraps
Do any of these sound appealing to you?
• No more speeding violation tickets;
• Traffic jam avoidance;
• Police patrol warnings;
• Live reports on vehicle collisions;
• Closed roads marked live on map.
SpeedTraps offers them all.
What is SpeedTraps?
• A traffic event warning system;
• A traffic event recording system;
• A highly popular two-way smartphone application for traffic participants;
• A solution for Nokia, iPhone, or Android devices.
• The Poiplaza database, with fixed speed camera locations from over 50 countries;
• The traffic event warning system, which alerts drivers on impeding traffic events;
• The event recording system, which allows users to share events they run into with the SpeedTraps community. A user reported event is only stored in the SpeedTraps database for 2 hours, unless confirmed by other users.
Versions of SpeedTraps
• The Lite version - works offline and only issues warnings when the user gets in the detection range of the fixed cameras from poiplaza.com. The accuracy of the warnings depend on this data. Event reporting is not provided in this version.
• The Live version - requires the user to keep the smartphone online to get warnings for all the events reported by the SpeedTraps community, in addition to the ones issued in the Lite version.