What is SplashID Safe? Watch a quick video at http://splashdata.com/what
The world's most trusted password manager for over 10 years with over 1 million users gets even better with an all new version.
Think of SplashID Safe as your personal vault on your Android device. You can store and lock sensitive information - not just usernames and passwords but credit card data, account numbers, registration codes, prescriptions, and much more.
Where do you keep your usernames, passwords, and bank account numbers now?
* In your head? -- Ever forget one of them?
* In a memo or Word or Excel file on your computer? -- What happens if you lose the computer or someone else accesses it?
* In SplashID Safe? -- Smart move. Easy, fast, reliable, and most importantly secure.
Only SplashID Safe offers:
* SplashID Cloud Services - secure cloud sync of your SplashID Safe records across all your devices and computers
* You decide how you store and sync your records - convenient cloud sync, Wi-Fi sync, or local storage
* Unlimited customizable record types and categories
* Strong 256-bit Blowfish encryption
* Automatic backups to ensure no data losses
* Automatic password generator to create hacker-proof passwords
* Anti-phishing web autofill that delivers you to the correct address every time with no typing
* File attachments - attach a photo or document to a record for future reference
* Identity protection concierge service
No other "password keeper" application delivers SplashID Safe's combination of features, reliability, and security -- not 1Password, not Roboform, not mSecure, not eWallet.
Compare SplashID Safe to others:
Read about our security: http://splashid.com/personal/security.html
Terms of Service: https://www.splashid.com/terms.htm
Note: SplashID Safe requests permission to access your contacts data on install - solely for the purpose of giving you your own contact list when using the share records tool. We do not collect any data from you, but SplashID needs permission to access your contacts for the convenience of this feature.
Important - Upgrading users: Backup your data, before upgrading if possible, using one of the Backup or Export commands in the SplashID menu options.
- Deleted attachments stay deleted
- Long tapping on a record brings up an action menu (View, Edit, Delete)
- Fixed an issue with opening records shared from iOS app
- Added Google Play in-app purchase options
- Bug fixes and stability improvements