The Stroke pocketcards contain a collection of valuable clinical information on the diagnosis and management of stroke, including:
- An algorithm for the emergency management of acute stroke
- tPA administration guidelines, including complete tPA inclusion and exclusion criteria and guidelines for management of patients receiving tPA
- Indications and guidelines for intra-arterial thrombolysis and mechanical clot extraction
- Quick reference tables for localization of TIAs and strokes, including descriptions of anterior and posterior circulation syndromes
- Illustrations of cerebral and brain stem vasculature and vascular territories
- The NIH Stroke Scale and information on the clinical prognosis of stroke
- Descriptions and indications for use of imaging modalities in stroke management
- Recommendations for stroke workup, hospital management and supportive care
- Secondary stroke prevention recommendations, including guidelines for carotid endarterectomy and antithrombotic therapy in atrial fibrillation
► Easy navigation to critical information.
► Multiple navigation possibilities via TOC view and Classic View
► Well illustrated charts,tables and diagrams.
► Zoomable "Classic View" for rapid access
► BBiTools section to keep you updated with our latest apps in the appstore
► Free Updates
► Email support
1. Performance Optimization.
2. Newly designed interactive tools.
3. Other small bug fixes