Upgrade your phone’s keyboard to SwiftKey Keyboard for free - and get more done without fussing over typos. Join over 250 million people worldwide who use SwiftKey Keyboard for hassle-free typing.
SwiftKey Keyboard uses Artificial Intelligence to automatically learn your writing style, including the emoji you love to use (if you use emoji), the words that matter to you and how you like to type. That means autocorrect and predictive text that actually works because it adapts to you.
SwiftKey Keyboard caters for all typing tastes - all colors, designs and themes. Support for 100+ languages. Tapping or swipe-to-type. Tons of emoji (smileys, emoticons). No emoji. Or emoji keyboard predictions learned from how you’ve used emoji before.
- Kills your typos
- Type faster with A.I.-powered predictions
- Simply swipe-to-type with SwiftKey Flow
- Autocorrect that actually works
- Always learning your slang, nicknames and phrases
- 80+ colors, designs and themes
- Emoji keyboard - learns and predicts your favorite emoticons
- Bilingual autocorrect across 100+ languages
- Teach the autocorrect your quirks from your online accounts
Find out more about SwiftKey’s key features: http://swiftkey.com/en/keyboard/android/
Supports 100+ languages:
Traditional Chinese (HK)*
Traditional Chinese (TW)*
(* = no Flow)
SwiftKey Keyboard requests access to your SMS messages in order to improve word predictions based on what you've typed before.
Some features are only supported by certain versions of Android. Emoji is supported on Android 4.1 and above. For more information on emoji support and other FAQs, please see https://support.swiftkey.com/.
© Copyright TouchType Ltd 2015
- Double-Word Prediction: your next two words predicted at once
- Redesigned & faster emoji panel
- Complete settings menu overhaul
- New Carbon Light theme inspired by Material Design
- 5 new languages: Yoruba, Igbo, Zulu, Xhosa & Breton
- Consistent swipe to delete on Samsung phones
- No more jumpy cursor/text duplication issues in Chrome or apps that use web views
- Randomly capitalized words won’t be added to your language model
- Dashlane autofill feature in SwiftKey is disabled