Cross platform instant group messenger for ZionDaily.com internal members exclusively. Available with Andriod, iOS and web version. Let you communicate with brothers and sisters anywhere and anytime.
If your device cannot download Sync Calling from Google Play (Market), please download it from the following link. You need to enable installation of non-market application in "Settings -> Applications".
- Instant messaging with your friends and leaders.
- Present groups for your cell groups, forum groups, etc.
- Take photo and share it to brothers and sisters.
- Pod notice let you receive important message from your leaders instantly.
Updates in version 2.5
- Now you can send voice messages
- Now you can pick the emotion icons easier because we have categorized them into several groups
- Now you can copy a particular message by select `copy` after press and hold on it.
- Fixed some bugs and minor issues
Updates in version 2.4.1b
- You can now insert emotion icons when writting your message
- You can now view emotion icons with colors
- You can now press and hold on a message to quote it
- In the page showing details of a single message, you can now press and hold on the text to quote it
- You can now choose any file from Sync Files Clouds as your attachment
- You can now view the file size and process when downloading an attachment
- A new multimedia player is now build-in to play any multimedia attachments
- You can now retrieve all downloaded attachments from your device's Gallery, in the Sync Calling Download folder
- You can now retrieve all uploaded photos taken by the build-in camera from your device's Gallery, in the Sync Calling Camera folder
- You can now use Sync Calling in landscape screen mode
- There is a private contact list function which will be synchronized with the web version
- You can manage your own private contact list, press the menu button on the channel list
- You can now create new channels, press the menu button on the channel list
- You can now upload icon for your channels, press the menu button inside a particular channel
- You can now view/manage the member list of any channel, press the menu button inside a particular channel
- A back button is added on the channel notice dialog
- Move all temporary cache files for the icons and avatars to a hidden folder.
- Delete old cache files from your photo album.